The November 2013 issue of Colloquium should be available in your college or associated library. Content includes the following:
- Mark G Brett, Forced Migrations, Asylum Seekers and Human Rights
- Kathleen P Rushton, The Cosmology of John 1:1-14 and Its Implications for Ethical Action in this Ecological Age
- Tim Bulkeley, The Book of Amos and the Day of Yhwh
- Terry Pouono, ‘Coconut Juice in a Coca Cola Bottle’. In Search of an Identity: A New Zealand Born Samoan in a Globalized World
- Brian Harris, Thinking Faith and Faithful Thinking: A Response to Robyn Horner and Steven Tucker
- Peter Sherlock, Public Theology and the University: A Response to Robyn Horner and Steven Tucker
- Graham Paulson and Mark Brett, Five Smooth Stones: Reading the Bible through Aboriginal Eyes (occasional paper)
- And a number of very fine book reviews.
The deadline for submissions to the November 2014 issue is 31 May 2014.
Please note, that Colloquium is available online through ATLA Serials.