The St Francis College Research Seminars provide an avenue for Honours students, Masters students, and doctoral candidates to participate in a forum where faculty are presenting their own current work while also modelling good research and writing practice. These seminars are held three times each academic semester, and are open to clergy and members of the wider community. Staff and students from other local ANZATS schools are always very welcome, and are invited to offer presentations during the year.
These seminars are held between 2.00pm and 5.00pm on the dates listed below. The topics for semester one in 2015 are as follows:
1. Greg Jenks: More Than Couch Change: The Coins from Bethsaida.
2. Peter Lewis: The Coins of Agrippa II.
3. Anthony Rees: Moses, Mother of Israel?
1. Graham Warren: BTh (Hons) research report
2. Peter Devenish-Mears: PhD research report
3. Steven Ogden: topic to be confirmed
1. Linda McWilliam: BTh (Hons) research report
2. Mervyn Lander: Autoethnography and Ministry Research.
3. Marie-Louise Craig: topic to be confirmed